The feeling of being in love is different for everyone. Those who have experienced it can say that it is both exciting and scary. If you are ready to see if you are in love with him, keep reading.
1) You talk about the future together. You and your significant other don’t find it strange to be talking about what you two will be doing one or two years down the road. You both know that each other will be there to enjoy the future together.
2) You feel safe when you’re around him. In other words, he feels like home.
3) You want to share all your favorite things with him. You want him to know all there is to know about you.
4) Everything reminds you of him. The tiniest most random things can make you think of him and a smile will almost always come across your face when he comes to mind.
5) You want to talk about him constantly. Friends and family will start to realize how much of an important part of your life he is.
6) You want to get to know his friends and family. Getting to know the most important people in his life will help grow your relationship deeper by making those connections. Plus, he will be talking to these people about you, and you want them to know who you are and more importantly like you.
7) You consider him your best friend. Even the best relationships start out as friendships. Friendships consist of all the great thing a relationship needs, honesty, trust, loyalty..etc. A life partner is a best friend.
8) You have fun when you are with him. No matter what you are doing or where you are, you can always laugh and have a good time. You are 100% comfortable being yourself.
9) When times are hard, you never give up. When there are struggles in life, you don’t want to walk through it with anyone else but him. Whether it is difficult times in your life or his, you are willing to stick it out with him with no matter what life throws at you.
10) He scares you. You know that in your heart, you are in love with him and the thought of losing him scares you. If you weren’t afraid of losing him, are you really in love?