10 SIGNS YOU’VE FOUND YOUR BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE
It’s kind of hard to find a true “best friend” nowadays. There’s so much competition for acceptance and love that it has changed the true meaning of friendship. But then everything works out perfectly in the world and you seem to have found the person that knows you the best; your BFF (best friend forever).
2) No pretending. Your friendship is so solid that no matter what either of you do, it won’t affect your relationship. You accept each other for the way that you are. Nothing can alter that.
3) You can speak your mind. You don’t have to tiptoe around a situation, you can say exactly what’s on your mind to her face. You can both say your opinion without be offended, while valuing what the other person has to say.
4) No bad blood. You’ll always have little tiffs and misunderstandings with your best friend, but they are never permanent. You both are able to talk it out and continue your friendship as if nothing happened.
5) There’s never a dull moment. All you need is each other to have the best time of your life… even doing nothing. Wherever or whatever you both are doing, you can make it a good time.
6) Complete trust. You can trust this person with your life. You can always tell them your secrets and you know it will only stay with them.
7) You’re in each other’s future. You can’t even picture a future without them. You want them there for every large or small event you have in life.
8) They’ve always been there. You always have those friends that come and go, but they are the one person that has stuck through it all. They weren’t just a middle school or high school friend, they are becoming a significant part of your life-a best friend.
9) Your go-to person. This person you go straight to when the most amazing thing just happened to you, or the worst. They are always there to listen and help you with anything. If you’re in trouble, their response is, “On my way!”.
10) You treat each other as part of the family. Since you are spending the most time with this person it is likely your family will get to know them as well. Having your bestie be an “official” member of your family can only mean your family members like them as much as you do. Solidifying this person is someone you should hang on to.