No one is talking about the truth about Plan B.
- Some girls take it even if they may not be pregnant.
- It can have real consequences for your menstrual cycles.
- There are warnings about potential health problems a doctor should discuss with you.
- Some guys are buying it for the girls they hook up with without considering her health.
At Source Medical, we will be upfront about the real concerns of Plan B.
Most common-asked questions :
- When should I use Plan B?
- What is it really doing to my body?
- What can happen if I take it repeatedly?
- Why do I feel coerced into taking this?
- What can I do if I am afraid I am pregnant?
We’re here to answer your REAL questions. We give CONFIDENTIAL and FREE information and our goal is to help you make the best decision for your body. Don’t want to come in for an appointment? Try our private text line at 660-254-3399.